Do you want to lose weight but find yourself too busy to hit the gym everyday?
Don’t worry we’ve put together an incredible workout routine that is both quick and challenging.
In just 20 minutes you can complete this routine, shed unwanted fat and keep healthy and fit.
Join the challenge and complete this routine once per day for 2-Weeks to lose up to 20 pounds!
Before we start!
- A minutes rest is needed in between exercises.
- Always keep proper form.
- Remember to keep breathing and don’t hold your breath.
- Sip water during the workout to keep hydrated.
Okay, we’re ready to start. Let’s go!
1 – Start with Jogging
Easy, jog at a steady pace on the spot for 3 minutes to warm up.
2 – Jumping jacks
Next, do 25 jumping jacks. Remember when landing, bend your knees slightly to reduce the impact on knee joints.
3 – Crunches
Now it’s time for 15 crunches to really tone our tummies!
- Lie flat on your back with your knees bent.
- Place your hands behind your head with elbows pointing outwards.
- Support your neck with your hands.
- Keep your neck in a straight line with your spine.
- Flex your waist to raise the upper torso from the mat.
- Lower yourself until the back of your shoulders touches the mat.
4 – Hip Bridges
You should be sweating now, think of all that fat being burned!
Our next exercise is going to be doing 10 hip bridges.
- Lie on your back.
- With your hands at a 90 degree angle to the floor, lift your body off the floor to form a straight line, a sort of a bridge, from the shoulders to the knee.
- The position should resemble a table… your hands and legs as the legs of the table and your upper body to your knees as the surface.
- Hold this position for two seconds. Squeeze your gluteus (butt muscles) and then lower yourself.
We’re working our butt, lower back and hamstrings with this movement!
5 – Step Up’s
Now we’re going to do 1 minute of step up’s.
Step up’s are great for getting a firm and toned butt by working your hamstrings, quads and gluteus.
6 – Reverse Crunches
Time to hit that tummy again! Now we’re going to do 15 reverse crunches.
- Lie on your back with your hands on your sides.
- Keep you knees bent.
- Bring your knees towards your head, till your hips come slightly off the floor.
- Hold this position for a second, and then lower your knees.
We’re hitting our lower abdominals with this exercise.
7 – Mountain Climbers
We’re down to our last 3 exercises!
It’s time to do 1 minute of mountain climbers which are great for working our triceps, deltoids, gluteus, quads, hamstrings and calves!
- Get your hands and knees and raise your knees like a starting block sprinter.
- Run in that position, supporting your upper body with the palms of your hands.
- Keep your back straight.
8 – Push Up’s
This is one we all know.
Hammer our 15 push-up’s remembering to keep your back straight and core tight.
9 – Squat Thrusts
Last exercise! 1 minute of squat thrusts which will work our entire body (Arms, legs, chest and back).
- Stand straight.
- Now, drop to a crouch position.
- Immediately thrust your legs out straight behind on your toes, in push up position, now jump to pull legs back to the chest, in crouching position, then stand up straight.
Cool Down Time
Cool down by walking around, till your heart rate starts getting back to normal. Remember to do some stretches after you’ve cooled down.
This workout targets the whole body, improves cardiovascular efficiency and tones and strengthens the body.
A Simple Weight Loss Plan
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone. There is a little-known diet plan called the Flat Belly Fix which will teach you these things. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.Women who have followed the Flat Belly Fix reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in the Flat Belly Fix are all backed by science.The Flat Belly Fix is the only 21-day rapid weight loss system that allows women to lose an average of 1 lb a day for 21 days—without feeling hungry or deprived!Check out this video on the Flat Belly Fix now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and get to your ideal weight in 21 days.