Avocado and Lime Salmon
Servings: 1 serving
- 6 oz Salmon Fillet
- 1/2 large Avocado
- 1/2 Lime juice and zest
- 1 tbsp Red Onion diced
- 2 oz Cauliflower
- 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In your blender, pulse blend the cauliflower until it resembles a texture similar to rice.
- In a small pan over a medium heat, cook the cauliflower until done (around 6-8 minutes). Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a food processor add the line juice, red onion and avocado and blend until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Season your salmon fillet with salt and pepper. Add olive oil to a pan over a medium-high then place the salmon fillet in skin side down.
- Cook for around 5 minutes, then flip and cook for another 5 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Serve the salmon with the avocado dressing on top and sprinkle with lime zest, yum!