- 2 Chicken Sausages
- 2 Bacon Sausages
- 2 cups Spinach
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup Red Wine
- 1 tbsp Butter salted
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- In a medium saucepan boil water and add the broccoli florets for 5 minutes.
- Slice the sausages into 1/4 inch pieces. Cook the sausage pieces until golden brown in a small pan.
- Move the sausage pieces to one side then add the garlic and butter and saute for 45 seconds.
- Combine the broccoli to the pan and mix everything together along with the red pepper flakes, red wine and tomato sauce. Cook until the sausage pieces are fully cooked.
- Finally add the spinach, salt and pepper then simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Bacon, Sausage and Chicken Stir-fry
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.