- 2 oz Sausage diced
- 1/4 medium Onion diced
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1/8 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/8 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 large Egg beaten
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne
- 1/8 cup Salsa
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1/8 cup Sour Cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In an oven-safe pan saute the onions and garlic then add the diced sausage until sealed.
- In a bowl mix together ricotta, heavy cream, eggs, salsa and cayenne pepper then pour the mixture over the sausage, garlic and onions.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 F then bake for 20 minutes or until the mixture begins to firm.
- Top with grated cheese then place until the grill until golden. Let it cool before slicing and serve with sour cream.
Frittata with Sausage
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.