- 1 bunch Kale Leaves
- Olive Oil
- Seasonings your choice
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 F.
- Clean your kale leaves thoroughly then dry them. Tear them into medium bite-sized pieces.
- Add the kale pieces into a bowl with a small amount of olive oil and your desired spices. Toss them together until fully coated.
- Place the kale pieces on a baking sheet with lots of space between them and bake for around 8 minutes, in 2 minute intervals (or until crispy).
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.