- 3 large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 oz Feta Cheese
- 1 tbsp Pesto
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Whisk together the eggs and heavy cream in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a pan over a medium heat and add the egg mixture. Cook until almost done.
- Crumble the feta cheese over one half of the omelet and spread the pesto on top of the cheese. Fold the omelet together and cook for around 5 minutes.
- Serve with extra feta cheese but keep an eye on the extra calories!
Pesto and Feta Omelet
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.