Steak with Seared Tomatoes and Eggs
Servings: 1 servings
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 9 oz Thin Cut Steak
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- 2 medium Tomatoes
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 tbsp Fresh Oregano finely chopped
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of olive oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat.
- Season your steak with salt and pepper than cook to your favorite style. Rest the steak for 5 minutes before slicing it into bite sized pieces.
- Halve the tomatoes then add cut face down and cook until brown.
- Add the other 1/2 tbsp of olive oil to the pan and cook your eggs to your favorite style.
- Sprinkle oregano over the tomatoes and eggs and serve with sliced steak.