Tonight’s dish is something that is tasty and creamy.
Anyone can easily love it.
Lemon butter chicken takes a little above 40 minutes to be ready, but the wait is worth it.
And by the time it comes out of the oven, the aroma will leave everyone in the house salivating!
With chicken, unsalted butter, lemon juice, and your basic spices are thrown together in a keto fashion, your delicious dinner is ready to be served.
You can serve this dish with some freshly made salad.
Chicken Thighs with Lemon Butter
- 4 Chicken Thighs skin on and bone in
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese freshly grated
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 tbsp Paprika Powder
- 1 tsp Thyme dried
- 1 cup Baby Spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Set your oven to 375F and allow to preheat.
- Thoroughly wash the chicken thighs and dry with a paper towel.
- In a bowl, mix the paprika powder, minced garlic, pepper, and salt.
- Season the chicken thigh with the mixed spices.
- Set your stove to medium heat and place a skillet on it. Put in some butter and allow to melt. Stir fry the chicken until it turns an even golden brown on all sides.
- While the chicken is still sautéing, pour in the chicken broth, heavy cream, thyme, and lemon juice. For 10 minutes, allow to boil and cook with the heat set at medium.
- Lastly, add the baby spinach, cover the pot with a lid, and allow it to cook for 3 extra minutes then put off the stove.
- Empty the contents of the pot into a baking dish. Sprinkle a good quantity of Parmesan cheese on the cooked chicken and allow to bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven when it is properly cooked.
- Best served hot or very warm with some lettuce salad to go with it.
- For this recipe, I have used chicken thighs with bone and skin. If you like, you can remove the skin and bones or simply use a skinless and boneless chicken thigh. Another way to do this is to use chicken breast.