One good thing about keto is that it gives you room to play around with different healthy dishes.
Adding heavy cream and cheese on top of clean shrimps with spinach will make you love seafood even more.
Remember to always devein and properly wash shrimps before using them.
They are really good for keto dieters.
Parmesan cheese has a way of giving this dish a peculiar taste.
So if you’ve got your garlic, onion, butter, black pepper, and salt ready, let’s combine them with clean shrimps and spinach to make this deliciously creamy shrimp alfredo!
It is mouthwatering, healthy, and most importantly, it is keto-friendly.
- 1/2 lb Shrimp cleaned and deveined
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Spinach chopped
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Onion chopped
- Get the shrimp ready by thoroughly washing, cleaning, and carefully deveining them.
- Put the butter in a frying pan and melt it over medium heat. Add in the chopped onion and minced garlic and sauté for few minutes.
- Add the clean shrimps into the frying pan and allow to sauté for 3 minutes. Pour in the heavy cream, black pepper, and salt to taste. Finally, add the spinach and allow to simmer for about 5 to 6 minutes. Allow it to cook properly before removing from heat.
- If you want extra tastiness, you can add parmesan cheese to the mix.
- Serve and enjoy while still hot.