If you’ve got a soft spot for sausages but you are afraid it will spoil your keto diet, then you’ll love this dish.
The main ingredient for today’s dinner is Italian sausage.
Do make sure that you use natural or keto-friendly sausages to make this dish.
This dish is really simple to prepare plus its ingredients are quite easy to come by. You are likely to already have them somewhere in the kitchen or in the fridge.
Let’s get straight to it.
Keto Italian Sausage with Green Beans
- 11 oz Italian Sausage
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Onion sliced
- 1/2 cup Green Beans
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut the tips at both ends of the green beans. Slice them into two and set aside.
- Put the pork sausage in a fridge to refrigerate for 15 minutes then remove and cut into small pieces. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Place a small frying pan on a stove and set to medium high. Allow it to preheat before adding the olive oil into it. Add the pieces of pork sausage into the oil and allow to fry for 5 minutes.
- When the pork sausage turns brown, add the sliced green beans and onion. Allow it to fry for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Now pour in the sour cream and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Properly mix the ingredients with a spatula. Allow for 3 more minutes then turn off the stove.
- Best served warm. Enjoy.
- If you do not like Italian sausages, you can use chicken or pork sausages in place of Italian sausages. However, make sure that there is no added sugar, fillers, or any form of chemical additives.