This meal is great for the entire family.
With a spiralizer, you can make the zucchini slices for the noodles.
Keto Meatballs with Zucchini Noodles
- 7 oz Zucchini
- 16 oz Ground Beef
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1/2 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- In a bowl, put the Parmesan cheese and ground beef and add the beaten egg too. Knead thoroughly until the mixture is well combined. Add seasonings of your choice and mold the mixture into small round meatballs.
- Set the stove to high heat and fry the meatballs in a pan. Ensure the meatballs are properly cooked on all sides. Reduce the heat of the stove and allow the pan to sit covered for about 5 extra minutes to allow the meatballs to cook properly.
- Add the marinara sauce and allow to sit on low heat for another 5 minutes.
- Now use the spiralizer to form the zucchini noodles.
- Use little quantity of oil in a pan to cook the zucchini noodles for about 2 minutes.
- Serve the noodles in a plate and place the meatballs on top. Enjoy your delicious dinner!