Ready for something with an incredible taste?
This low-carb dish that is absolutely easy to make will give your taste buds something to remember.
What you will be basically doing is simply stuffing peppers with spiced beef and then baking for about 30 minutes.
You can use sausages, chicken, or even ground pork instead of ground beef as contained in this recipe.
It will still be very tasty, healthy, and keto-friendly.
And to make it tastier and cheesier, this recipe includes mozzarella cheese and ricotta cheese.
Now that’s some rich fat right there to keep you satiated throughout the evening and night.
That will effectively handle any late night urge to snack!
Plus, if you want to add some colorful artistry to your dish, you can use yellow, red, and green bell peppers!
Your keto dish will not only taste good but look good and appealing.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2/3 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1.5 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 large Bell Peppers
- 4 cloves Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Set your oven to 375F to preheat.
- Sauté the beef and garlic in a frying pan set over medium-high heat. Add the ricotta cheese and marinara sauce and stir. Add pepper, salt, and Italian seasoning. Allow to cook for a few minutes and remove from heat.
- Cut open the bell peppers and empty any contents. Boil water in a cooking pot over high heat and put in the bell peppers. Allow it to sit in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove the peppers and stuff each with the ricotta and beef mixture. Place the mozzarella cheese on top of the beef mixture and set in the preheated oven. Allow it to bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve in a platter and enjoy.