If you really want to enjoy some grilled beef, then this recipe is what you need.
Serve it warm and enjoy the deliciousness of a classic grilled beef.
But if you prefer to have at a later time, you can store it in a fridge and then use it with some delicious salad.
Get some nice boneless steak, mustard, and some freshly squeezed lemon juice combined in spices and your grilled beef is almost ready.
Let’s put these ingredients together and make a wonderful dinner!
Keto Style Grilled Beef Steak
- 4 pieces Rib-eye Steak boneless
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- Remove the piece of meat from the fridge and keep in a closed container at room temperature.
- Preheat the grill at high heat.
- Mix all the spices and the lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- Use the mixture to coat the steak on both sides and then grill it for about 5 minutes. Turn the other side of the steak and allow to grill for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the steak from heat, place on a chopping board, and allow to cool down for a couple of minutes.
- Cut the steak into thin slices and serve alone or with salad.
- If you are not in a hurry, you can marinate the steak with the spices and allow it to sit for about 15 minutes to allow the flavors seep deep into the steak.