Meatloaf wrapped in bacon is on the menu for dinner today.
Let’s keep it simple by getting ground beef well-seasoned with some cheese and shredded vegetables and then bake for about 30 minutes.
To make it more keto-friendly, top it with sugarless homemade ketchup.
- 6 slices Bacon
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/3 cup Parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Cauliflower grated
- 1/2 cup Zucchini shredded
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 6 tsp Sugarfree Ketchup
- Set your oven to 375F and allow to preheat.
- Get a large bowl ready and put in all the ingredients except for the slices of bacon and the ketchup. Stir in the seasoning and mix thoroughly.
- Begin to mold the seasoned beef into small round meat loaves. Take a strip of bacon and wrap around each meat loaf. Use a teaspoon to spread some ketchup on top of the wrapped meat loaf.
- Place the bacon-wrapped meat loaves into a baking sheet and put inside the preheated oven. Allow it to bake for about 20 to 30 minutes. The size of your meat loaves will determine the time it takes to properly cook the meat. When your meat is well cooked, adjust the oven to broil. Allow the meat inside the oven for a few more minutes to give it a nice crust.
- Serve in a plate. This can be enjoyed with radish salad and cucumber.
- You can prepare this bacon-wrapped meat loaf dish and put it in a freezer to be used as quick homemade snacks later.