Have you noticed that bacon and chicken are awesome staples when it comes to a keto diet?
This is one of the reasons they both make an amazing combination.
This casserole tastefully combines bacon, cheddar, broccoli, and chicken in a creamy ranch sauce!
Everyone in your family is sure going to love this!
Ranch Chicken and Bacon Casserole
- 1.5 lb Chicken cooked, cubed
- 1 lb Broccoli fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp Onion minced
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1/4 cup Bacon Crumbles
- 2 tbsp Bacon Crumbles
- 1/2 tbsp Dill
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Pepper
- 4 oz Sour Cream
- 4 oz Mayonnaise
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese shredded
- If you choose to bake immediately, let your oven preheat to 350F. Alternatively, can prepare beforehand by refrigerating for between 1 to 2 days before baking.
- Put the spices, sour cream, mayo, and cream cheese in a bowl and mix completely until all are thoroughly combined.
- To the fine mixture of cream cheese, add the chicken and broccoli.
- Now add ¾ cheese with ¼ cup bacon crumbles to the entire mixture and thoroughly mix again.
- Spray a cooking dish (preferably 9 x 13 dish or something similar) with cooking spray before placing the mixture into it
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons bacon crumbles and the remaining cheese on top of the mixture.
- Allow it to bake for 35 minutes.
- Allow it to cool a bit before serving. Enjoy your delicious creamy ranch casserole!
- The unique ranch flavor for this recipe comes from the combination of the spices. You don’t have to worry about buying packets or bottles of ranch mix. The spices and herbs in this recipe will produce that awesome homemade ranch flavor you are looking for.