Here’s another way to eat zucchini that will make you choose this as your favorite zucchini meal.
Roasted shrimp along with zucchini linguini is a special dish with amazing flavor.
This dish is so simple anyone can make it.
Simply make noodles out of the zucchini, then sauté the shrimp and dinner is ready.
Keep in mind that the shrimp should not be overcooked.
Aim to keep the shrimp firm and tender so that you can enjoy each bite!
Shrimp and Zucchini Linguine
- 2 Zucchinis
- 1 lb Shrimp peeled, cleaned and deveined
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Thoroughly wash, peel, and devein the shrimp. Marinate the shrimp in lime juice, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and a pinch of salt.
- Place a skillet on a stove set to medium heat. Pour in olive oil and sauté the shrimp for 1 minute. Flip the other side and sauté for 1 minute also. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Wash the zucchini and grate with a grater. Cut the tips of the zucchini and grate in such a way that it makes slim and long noodles. Throw away the zucchini seeds.
- Place a cooking pot on a stove set to medium-high heat and heat up olive oil. Transfer the zucchini noodles into the cooking pot and stir-fry it with the cream cheese. Toss in a dash of pepper and salt and allow to cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add in the sautéed shrimp into the cooking pot and stir well to combine. Allow it to cook for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, garnish with some parsley, and serve hot.