Day 3 meals have shrimps for both lunch and dinner, which means you can prepare your shrimps just once and conveniently use them for both lunch and dinner.
Since lunch was a bit plain and simple, we are spicing things up at dinner time with some amazing spices and incredible herbs, plus garlic, cheese, and butter added to the main ingredient shrimps.
Get ready to have your kitchen smelling so nice and leaving your family salivating.
Plus, it is easy to prepare
- 1 lb Shrimps peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 3 cups Baby Spinach Leaves
- 2/3 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1/4 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 1/2 medium Onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Thoroughly rinse the shrimps with enough water and place in a bowl. Remove the veins. Clean and dry with a paper towel and spice them up with salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and lemon juice. Let the mixture of ingredients form a fine layer of coat for the shrimps.
- Place your frying pan on a stove set to medium heat. Place the butter in the frying pan to melt. If you are using sun-dried tomatoes, add that it with the finely chopped onion and crushed garlic.
- Thoroughly mix for a minute and add the shrimp into the pan. Allow to cook for 3 minutes.
- When the shrimp turns pinkish, add the cream cheese into the same pan and stir continuously to thoroughly mix the rest of the ingredients with the cheese.
- Add the parmesan cheese, spinach, and Italian seasoning. Allow to cook for 5 more minutes. Transfer the cooked creamy shrimp into a bowl and allow to cool.
- Use the chopped parsley to garnish.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious creamy shrimps.