- 5 Beets
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 pinches Ground Mustard Seeds
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 340F. Peel the beets and thinly slice with a mandolin.
- Place the beetroot in a large ball and toss with olive. Sprinkle with ground mustard seeds, and salt and pepper per taste.
- Grease two baking sheets with olive oil.
- Lay beets on baking sheets.
- Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes. Let cool to crisp up.
- Serve and enjoy!
Net Carbs: 7.96g
Crispy Mustard Beetroot Chips
Amount Per Serving (4 oz)
Calories 111.96 Calories from Fat 64
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0.96g6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Leave a Reply