- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Butter room temperature
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Caraway Seeds
- 1 pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients from the list in a food processor (except sesame and caraway).
- Blend well at medium speed.
- Roll the mixture into a ball and place between two sheets of baking paper. Roll out to your desired thickness.
- Sprinkle with sesame and caraway seeds and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Cut into crackers and serve.
Net Carbs 0.11g per cracker
Keto Almond and Seeds Crackers
Amount Per Serving (1.3 oz)
Calories 20.01 Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0.83g5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.