A healthy vibrant-looking low-carb smoothie, this filling drink is full of delicious healthy fats that will leave a long-lasting taste.
A perfect on-the-go breakfast or a post-gym workout drink, the buttery smooth taste will be a winner amongst all.
- 1/2 Avocado
- 3/4 cup Full-fat Coconut Milk
- Liquid Stevia to taste
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 6 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2-3 sprigs Fresh Cilantro
- Squeeze of Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
- Add ingredients (apart from ice) to blender.
- Blend until completely smooth on a low speed setting.
- When pureed, add crushed ice and blend until completely smooth.
- Taste smoothie and adjust flavor to taste.
- Serve immediately in a tall smoothie glass or Mason jar.
Net Carbs: 4.0g
Avocado and Mint Smoothie
Amount Per Serving
Calories 223 Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Leave a Reply