A herb baked chicken breast is a delicious and healthy addition to countless recipes. Often times chicken breasts will come out too dry but if you follow this recipe you’ll have perfectly moist and tender baked chicken breasts every time! Loaded with protein they are a great way to feel full longer and are a delicious addition to any salad. Even better you can bake a bunch of them then chuck them in the fridge and use them at your own convenience.
A Herb Baked Chicken Breast is so easy to make!
I always make sure that I have a breast or two of this herb baked chicken breast in my fridge. It is a fast and convenient way to have chicken on hand for putting into sandwiches, salads, pastas, etc… the options are truly endless.
Roasting the chicken breasts is a healthy, no fuss way to cook chicken. The meat comes out soft and tender. The herb crust that I put on the chicken is to give a great herbaceous flavour to the meat. You can try this baked chicken breast in my Herb Roasted Chicken Salad W/ Homemade Roast Garlic Mayo.
Herb Baked Chicken Breast
- 3 medium skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons chopped thyme
- 2 tablespoon chopped oregano
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat oven to 410 (220 C). Line a small baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken breasts, presentation side up on the baking tray. Season with salt and pepper then sprinkle over the herbs. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place in oven for 25-30 minutes until cooked. The cooking time will depend on the size of the breasts. For even cooking try to select breasts that are about the same size.