Low-Carb Mushroom Omelet
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Mushrooms sliced
- 2 tbsp Onion chopped
- 1 oz Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Crack the entire eggs and pour the content into a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper and whisk till it gets fluffy.
- Melt the butter in frying and add the chopped onions and mushrooms.
- Cook till the mushroom softens and the mixture is translucent.
- Add the whisked egg in the pan and cook at medium heat.
- Spread the shredded cheese on the eggs evenly once the egg starts to solidify.
- Fold the omelets in half with a spatula and allow to cook for a few minutes before removing from heat.
Net Carbs: 5.4g