- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2.5 tbsp Almond Milk unsweetened
- 3 tbsp Erythritol Sweetener
- 7 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 large Eggs
- Break the egg and whisk the white in a bowl until it is stiff.
- Whisk the coconut flour, egg yolks, baking powder, and granulated erythritol in a separate bowl.
- Melt the butter and whisk until it is combined.
- Stir in the vanilla and almond milk until it smoothens out.
- Fold in the egg whites carefully.
- Preheat and grease the waffle iron and cook the waffle batter.
- Whisk the heavy cream until it forms a stiff peak.
- Add powdered erythritol to taste and whisk in cinnamon.
- Dress the cinnamon cream on the warm waffles.
Keto Fluffy Cinnamon Waffles
Amount Per Serving
Calories 410 Calories from Fat 338
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Leave a Reply