Berry Nutty Creamy Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Creamed Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Strawberries, Blackberries or Raspberries frozen or fresh
- 1 oz Almonds
- 1 pinch Cinnamon
- Put the coconut milk in the refrigerator to chill overnight – this will separate the water from the cream. DO NOT SHAKE the can before opening.
- Open the can, scoop out the hardened cream and transfer into a bowl.
- Blend, whisk or mix with a spoon.
- Use immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Scoop out 1/2 cup creamed coconut milk into a serving bowl. Stir in the pinch of cinnamon. Top with the berries and nuts. Enjoy!