Smoothies are super easy to prepare plus they are a great way to get breakfast on the run. When I make my breakfast smoothies they are gulped down sooo fast and all at once, hardly a breath taken. Now this would not be good for me if it were a solid food option. But cause it’s blitzed up into its wonderful liquid form my body says it’s all good. This smoothie recipe is simple and packed full of cinnamony goodness.
- 2 bananas, chopped into slices
- 6 heaped tablespoons of plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 2 cups of almond milk
- Place all ingredients into blender and blend till smooth. Pour into 2 large sized glasses.