- 3 cup Kale chopped, tough stems removed
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Cut and discard the stems of the kale and place on a few sheets of paper towel to absorb the excess moisture.
- Place the kale in a bowl and sprinkle with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat.
- Spread the seasoned kale pieces in a baking dish. (do not overlap the kale pieces).
- Bake until the kale pieces become crispy, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold.
Net Carbs: 4.37g
Crispy Roasted Kale Chips
Amount Per Serving (2.6 oz)
Calories 33.3 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0.06g0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.