This cocktail is light and refreshing and was inspired by the thought of what would happen when a Mint Julep meets a Peach Iced Tea.
I have an abundance of peaches at the moment that have all come from my very own organic Peach tree. This year I had a bumper crop and got to harvest almost all the peaches bar a few that the birds got to. So it has been peach madness at our house. Not that I mind cause damn these peaches are good, so sweet and juicy… who wouldn’t have the thought to muddle them up and shake them up with splashes of Wild Turkey American Honey. I know I did!!
This spectacular cocktail is best enjoyed in a comfy chair on the back deck watching the sun go down after a hard days work. Now you cant get more Kentucky than that? And don’t worry if you don’t have any Wild Turkey American Honey at your pad you can swap it for regular bourbon.
- 1 peach, chopped
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 10 mint leaves
- 3 ounces (90mls) Wild turkey American Honey
- Ginger beer
- Ice / crushed ice
- Slices of peach/ lemon and mint springs to garnish (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker muddle peaches with a muddler for about one minute.
- Add alcohol and lemon juice. Bruise mint by slapping in hand to release flavour and drop into shaker. Fill shaker with ice and shake for about 20-30 secs.
- Fill cocktail glass with ice* and strain shaker liquid into glass. Top with more ice and fill glass with ginger beer.
- Garnish with slices of peaches and lemon and a mint sprig if desired.
A Secret 'Carb Trick' That Burns Up To 1 Pound Per Day
If you’re like most women trying to lose weight… you diet, you count calories, you tear up the treadmill, and… nothing.
That’s how 40-year-old Sarah Donovan, an overweight mother with prediabetes was feeling…
She did "everything right" and never lost an inch.
Until she stumbled on this strange "carb-pairing" trick and burned away an unheard of 22lbs pounds in just 13 days.
And because of this one simple shift in her eating, she shed pounds and inches from her body without starving herself and without a lick of exercise!
With the same "carb-pairing" trick Sarah dropped a total of 37lbs in the FIRST month and she shocked her doctor by completely reversing ALL pre-diabetes symptoms!
If you’re a woman over the age of 25 who wants to reclaim her life inside the body she DESERVES, you should check it out for yourself.