Who doesn’t love the classic combination of waffles and bacon?
But on a low-carb keto diet, how?
Waffle lovers who have gone low-carb we’ve got a surprise for you!
These easy low-carb bacon waffles are absolutely delicious and are super versatile.
Made with low-carb almond flour they are super crispy and so easy to make.
Feel free to eat them on their own or add extras – I like to add a fried egg and slices of avocado.
- 2 Eggs
- 4 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter or Ghee
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Stevia
- Microwave the butter and set aside.
- In a frying pan, cook the bacon until crisp.
- Mix all dry ingredients first. Add the two eggs and mix thoroughly. Add the melted butter and mix.
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Fill with batter and place 2 slices of bacon over top.
- Close and flip the waffle maker, when it beeps, flip it over and remove the waffle with a fork. Serve hot.