Mini-Omelette Muffins with Ham are a delicious way to kickstart your day and one of my favorite breakfasts!
Loaded with ham, cheddar cheese, onions and mushrooms – they’re easy and delicious.
Each muffin only contains 1.22g net carbs too, which is great for your low-carb keto diet.
Mini-Omelette Muffins with Ham
- 11 oz Ham
- 10 Green Onions sliced
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Mushrooms sliced
- 9 slice Cheddar Cheese
- Olive Oil for greasing
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Onion Powder to taste
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease the muffin pan with olive oil.
- Dice the ham, slice the green onions.
- Wash the mushrooms and place on a kitchen paper to dry.
- In a deep bowl, beat the eggs. Add the heavy cream and spices along with ham cubes and sliced green onions.
- Adjust salt, pepper and spices to taste.
- Fill each cavity of muffin pan with the egg mixture.
- Bake in oven for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the mushrooms on the top.
- Bake for 8 more minutes or until the eggs are mostly set.
- Add Cheddar cheese and cook for one more minute.
- Serve hot.