Italian style, just like grandma used to make, these deliciously seasoned gourmet chicken meatballs with mozzarella are dazzlingly flavorsome.
A perfect dish all year round whether it’s served with a light arugula salad in summer or freshly made Keto gnocchi when winter sets in.
There’s no denying that this will soon become a family favorite.
- 1.5 lbs Ground Chicken
- 3 Egg Whites (or 3.5oz liquid egg whites) beaten
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeno seeded, minced
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp Dried Basil
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Basil Leaves and Dill for garnish
- Set oven to 450F.
- In a large bowl, add ingredients and combine thoroughly using hands.
- Divide mixture into 10 parts and roll into meatballs.
- Grease baking sheet with a little extra virgin olive oil and place meatballs on tray.
- Bake meatballs for 10 minutes or until golden brown, turning them after 5 minutes of baking.
- Garnish with fresh basil and dill
- Serve hot immediately with side of choice.