This fudge recipe is one of our most popular recipes.
You are going to fall in love with my twisted version of this classic dish. Good old Rocky Road. This sweet treat is truly amazing, it has most definitely become my new chocolate bar alternative.
A fudge recipe to die for
For starters, this fudge recipe is entirely coated in not just chocolate alone, but a melted combination with sickly sweet condensed milk. Which makes it oh so fudgylicious. This is every chocolate lovers dream come true. And I should know cause I am a self confessed chocoholic myself.
Encapsulated in this chocolate fudge coating is a jumble of four fantastic flavors. First up are pink and white fluffy pillows of sugary goodness. Known to most others as marshmallows.
Second up are sugar dusted glazed strawberries. These have got to be the best way to experience the sweet nature of this glorious berry. And if you have never had the chance to try these before, then you are in for a nice culinary surprise.
The third item is a good helping of pistachio nuts. These little greenies not only taste good but they give a crunchy texture. And lastly white chocolate chunks, cause you can never have enough chocolate in a dish.
To top this of I have included a naughty splash of Kahlua to the mix. This coffee flavored liqueur lifts this fudgy treat to the next level, giving it warmth and a complex flavor sensation. This ingredient can be left out if your making it for the kiddies. This will last for a week when kept in an airtight container in the fridge.
If you like this recipe we recommend you try our Caramello Brownie Bites, a chocoholics dream!
Kahlua Rocky Road Fudge
- 3 ½ tablespoons Kahlua
- 7 oz 200g dark chocolate roughly chopped
- ¾ oz 20g butter
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- 1 ¾ oz 50g pistachios chopped
- 3 ½ oz 100g dried strawberries chopped
- 7 oz 200g marshmallows chopped
- 5 ¼ oz 150g white chocolate roughly chopped
- Line a 11” x 7” baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a heat proof bowl, stir together the Kahlua, dark chocolate, butter and condensed milk over a pot of simmering water until smooth.
- Stir in the marshmallows, pistachios, strawberries and 2/3 of the white chocolate. Spoon mixture into the baking dish and push to edges with a spatula.
- Melt the remaining white chocolate over the pot of simmering water and drizzle over the mix.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before cutting into squares.