- 1 1/4 cup Coconut Cream
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 3 tbsp Stevia
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- Shredded Coconut
- Cut the desired amount from a block of creamed coconut and break it into small chunks.
- Melt the chunks over a water bath until they turn into a smooth mixture. Add the heavy cream and combine with a hand mixer on LOW speed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix on LOW speed for two minutes until the mix is thick.
- Serve in individual bowl sprinkled with unsweetened shredded coconut.
Net Carbs: 14.47g
Low-Carb Chocolate Coconut Mousse
Amount Per Serving (4.8 oz)
Calories 344.19 Calories from Fat 287
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 26.72g167%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Leave a Reply