- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder unsweetened
- 4 oz Dark Chocolate (70%)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil melted
- 1 cup Almonds crushed or sliced
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 cups Stevia granulated
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a slice tin or square baking tin with wax paper.
- In a deep bowl combine almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- With the help of an electric mixer blend (the slowest mode) until combined well.
- Place chopped dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Melt the chocolate in microwave for 15 seconds (at 20%).
- To liquefy the coconut oil, simply immerse the bottom of the jar in hot water for a couple of minutes.
- Combine melted chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl. Set aside.
- Add vanilla essence and eggs one by one to the flour mixture and mix on a medium speed until a thick batter is formed.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the flour mixture along with chopped almonds and continue to whisk until an even texture is formed.
- Pour the batter into prepared baking tin. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack.
- Cut and serve.
Net Carbs: 6.19g
Keto Chocolate Almond Brownies
Amount Per Serving (1.6 oz)
Calories 153.23 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 7.88g49%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.