On the menu, for lunch today are these buttery biscuits with very low carbs.
You can enjoy them alone or alongside another meal.
Low-Carb Cheddar Biscuits
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp Parsley dried, optional
- Set your oven to 400F and allow to preheat.
- In a mixing bowl, crack the eggs and add dried parsley (if you desire), melted butter, salt, and garlic powder.
- Now add the coconut flour into the mixing bowl and mix in the baking powder together with the shredded cheddar cheese. Fold the mixture properly until smooth.
- Take a cookie sheet and properly grease it. Scoop the batter on the sheet to form small sizes like those of ice cream.
- Place the biscuits in the oven and allow to bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven when it turns light brown.
- Serve alone or with a meal and enjoy.
- If you wish to keep the biscuits until a later time, let them cool down completely before you store them. This way, their crispness will be preserved.
Net Carbs: 1.1g