Tired of spending long hours cooking your meals?
Then you’ll love this quick dish of tahini egg salad with mayonnaise.
Aside from the time it takes to boil the eggs, you are virtually cooking nothing for this dish.
The egg is a good source for copper, iron, vitamin D, and zinc.
Additionally, you will be getting your fill of protein macros from the eggs too.
This recipe has Dijon mustard and mayonnaise.
Be sure to use keto-friendly Dijon mustard and mayonnaise.
If you like to have a more spicy egg salad, you can add cayenne pepper.
Now let’s get right to it.
- 4 medium Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Tahini Sesame Seed Paste
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Paprika optional
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- In a big mixing bowl, place the mayonnaise, tahini sesame seeds, mustard, black pepper, and drizzle the lemon juice on the ingredients. Stir well and sprinkle a pinch of salt to your taste. Ensure the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Now cut the boiled eggs into slices and add in the mix ingredients in the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients with the egg slices thoroughly. If you like paprika, add ¼ of it to the mixture and stir well.
- Serve in a platter and enjoy!