- 15 oz Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree fresh or canned
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tbsp Gelatin dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- In a blender beat all ingredients from the list until smooth and creamy.
- Place the ice-cream in a freezer-safe container (with plastic film and lid over). Freeze the ice cream for about 2 hours.
- Once more, mix well the cream to avoid ice cream crystallization. Place in a freezer over night. Serve in chilled glasses.
Net Carbs: 3.16g
Low-Carb Pumpkin Ice Cream
Amount Per Serving (3.5 oz)
Calories 116.92 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9.97g62%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.