Low-Carb Pumpkin Ice Cream
- 15 oz Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree fresh or canned
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tbsp Gelatin dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- In a blender beat all ingredients from the list until smooth and creamy.
- Place the ice-cream in a freezer-safe container (with plastic film and lid over). Freeze the ice cream for about 2 hours.
- Once more, mix well the cream to avoid ice cream crystallization. Place in a freezer over night. Serve in chilled glasses.
Net Carbs: 3.16g