- 3 large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Salt to taste
- 3.5 oz Ham or meat of your choice
- 1/2 cup Sauerkraut for serving
- Whisk the eggs, season with salt, and cook with the ghee.
- When the omelet is almost cooked, top the slow-cooked meat on the omelet and continue cooking until cooked to desired doneness.
- Transfer onto a plate. Serve with the sauerkraut. Enjoy!
Omelet and Sauerkraut
Amount Per Serving
Calories 608 Calories from Fat 426
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Leave a Reply