Glazed with orange and sprinkled with feta. This has got to be the tastiest way to eat roasted baby carrots.
You are going to love this quick and easy side dish. The subtle taste of zesty orange, the brown sugar that brings out the natural sweetness with the creamy salty feta, makes this a flavor combination that you just cannot beat.
The fuss free prep for this dish takes under 5 minutes and the oven does all the hard work for you. Easy as….and tasty as.
- 12.5 oz 350g baby carrots
- 4 tablespoons orange Juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- zest of half an orange
- 1 oz 30gm feta cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 (175C) and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Wash carrots and trim stems. Dry on paper towel.
- In a small bowl put juice and oil together and mix. Brush each carrot with mixture and place evenly spaced onto baking tray. Sprinkle over sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven for 15 min then turn carrots and cook for a further 15min or until tender.
- Place carrots into serving dish then crumble feta and sprinkle zest on top.