Delicious peanut m&m cookies are quick and easy to make and a great option for vegetarians too!
Big, soft and chewy these cookies are bursting with lots and lots of peanut M&M’s.
Vegetarian Cookie Recipe
These cookies are to die for and they’re completely vegetarian!
They are so good and have definitely become my new favorite.
You really cannot stop yourself from eating just one, which is why I have made about a million batches of them this week.
Talk about calorie overload, but oh well they are totally worth it.
Quick and Easy Cookies
The great thing about this recipe is that most of you will have these ingredients in your store cupboard right now.
Plus they are super easy to make and are quick to cook (the total time to cook is only 10 minutes!) which is an added bonus.
Plus it means that as soon as you have finished reading this you can be on your way to cookie heaven.
An even bigger bonus!
You are going to love the texture of these big, soft, buttery cookies.
The dough itself has a melt-in-your-mouth kinda action and the big peanut M&M’s gives crunch appeal.
Pretty much a match made in heaven.
But the softness all comes down to the cooking time.
If you cook these babies for too long they will no longer be big softies.
How to Make Peanut M&M Cookies
First, line a cookie tray with a baking sheet and preheat your oven to 350F.
Melt the butter in the microwave until it turns into liquid (around 30-40 seconds should do it). In a large mixing bowl, add the butter, brown sugar and white sugar and beat together until it reaches a creamy consistency and pale color.
Add in the egg and vanilla extract then beat until the egg is just mixed in. Be careful not to overbeat in this step because it will make the cookie dough become stiff.
Next, sift in the flour, baking soda and salt into the mixture. Grab a wooden spoon or spatula and mix the ingredients together until they reach a crumbly texture. Now you’ll want to use your hands to knead the dough in the bowl until it’s well combined into a ball. Finally, add the peanut m&ms to the dough and knead until they’re all mixed in.
Time to start baking! Roll the dough into 12 balls and place them evenly spaced on the cookie tray not too close together. Cook them in the oven for a total time of 10-11 minutes, they should be a pale color with just a touch of tan when taken out of the oven. It’s very important not to over bake!
Allow the cookies to cool for 30 minutes on a tray and then they’re ready to devour!
How Long Will They Keep?
Peanut m&m cookies will last for a week when kept in a dry cool place in an airtight container.
If you love a peanut butter cookie as much as I do and are looking for more healthy options you’re going to love these 3-ingredient keto peanut butter cookies. The peanut butter cookie dough is super easy to make and low in carbs which is great for anyone on the ketogenic diet.
- 2 ¾ oz 80 g butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups of all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 7 oz 200g of peanut M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350 (175C) degrees. Line cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in microwave for 30-40 seconds until it is in liquid form. In a bowl add butter to sugars and beat until creamy and pale in colour. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until egg is just mixed in. Do not over beat, as cookie will become stiff.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt into mixture. With a wooden spoon or spatula mix ingredients together; it should be a crumbly texture. Use hands to knead dough in the bowl so that the mixture creates a ball. Add M&M’s and mix.
- Roll the dough into 12 balls and place evenly spaced on cookie tray. Cook in oven for 10-11 mins. They should still be pale in colour with a touch of tan when taken out of oven. Do not over bake. Cool for 30 minutes on tray.