These double chocolate cookies are unbelievably easy to make and will have you and your friends drooling, guaranteed!
Crispy edges, chewy centers and packed full of double chocolaty goodness. What more could you want from a cookie?
Double Chocolate Cookie Goodness
These scrumptious chocolate cookies are super easy to whip together and even easier to devour. And the best thing about this recipe that I share with you today is that it produces a massive batch, which means heaps and heaps of cookies. So there is no need to hold back from temptation, you can have as many as you want. YEAH!!!
Normally when making chocolate based cookies I would use the old faithful cocoa powder. But today my friends I have added something special instead, one of my favorite spreads, Nutella. I love, love, love this stuff. It takes me back to my trip to Paris where my Mum and I would walk around the Parisian streets eating freshly made Nutella stuffed crepes that we brought from some pokey little creperie. You just don’t get that kinda thing around these parts.
Now there really isn’t enough of this spread in the recipe to go around calling it a Nutella cookie, and they really don’t have a strong Nutella flavor either, but it does make the base taste absolutely spectacular. Now throw in some brown sugar, cinnamon and chunks of white chocolate to the mix and you have gotcha self a pretty amazing cookie.
These cookies will keep for a week when kept in a dry cool place in an airtight container.
If you love cookies as much as I do be sure to check out these delicious Peanut M&M Cookies as well 🙂
- 3¼oz (90g) butter softened
- ⅔ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 heaped tablespoons Nutella or simular hazelnut spread
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 cup plain flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup white chocolate roughly chopped
- Heat oven to 350 (180C) and line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Using an electric hand mixer (or some serious elbow grease) cream the butter, brown sugar and Nutella until pale.
- Mix in the egg then sift in the dry ingredients and mix well. Stir through the white chocolate.
- Roll heaped teaspoons of the mixture into little balls (mine were a little under an inch in diameter) and place on the tray allowing room for spreading. Press down on each cookie gently with a fork.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, turning the tray half way if your oven is not fan-forced. Allow to cool on the tray for a few minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
A Secret 'Carb Trick' That Burns Up To 1 Pound Per Day
If you’re like most women trying to lose weight… you diet, you count calories, you tear up the treadmill, and… nothing.
That’s how 40-year-old Sarah Donovan, an overweight mother with prediabetes was feeling…
She did "everything right" and never lost an inch.
Until she stumbled on this strange "carb-pairing" trick and burned away an unheard of 22lbs pounds in just 13 days.
And because of this one simple shift in her eating, she shed pounds and inches from her body without starving herself and without a lick of exercise!
With the same "carb-pairing" trick Sarah dropped a total of 37lbs in the FIRST month and she shocked her doctor by completely reversing ALL pre-diabetes symptoms!
If you’re a woman over the age of 25 who wants to reclaim her life inside the body she DESERVES, you should check it out for yourself.