Dinner for day 11 is the exquisite Italian Alfredo with broccoli in keto style.
So you do not have to fret about high carbs that are usually contained in the pasta.
There won’t be any need for pasta.
To keep it keto style, the main ingredients for this recipe are simply chicken, broccoli, and spinach.
Combine these together with some spices and you have yourself a keto-friendly alfredo!
- 1 lb Boneless Chicken Breast sliced
- 4 slices Fried Bacon cut into bits
- 1/2 cup Spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- First, place broccoli in a bowl and add boiling water. Allow it to sit in hot water for 10 minutes to make it tender and change its color.
- Place a frying pan on a stove set to medium-high heat. Put butter in the frying pan and sauté the sliced boneless chicken breast together with onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Now add the broccoli and spinach into the frying pan together with the heavy cream and bits of bacon. Add pepper and salt to taste. Allow it to cook for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl. Best served warm.
- It is okay to use turkey ham in place of bacon. Using parmesan cheese to top this dish is also a great idea.