Day 7 lunch is probably one of the simplest meals to prepare with as little as 5 minutes preparation time and approximately 20 minutes of cooking time.
If you can wrap bacon around asparagus and you can place them in an oven, then you are good to go!
This delicious dish goes well together with very many other meals, which is why hardly anyone can say no to it.
The carbohydrates in asparagus are majorly dietary fiber.
This makes it very good for keto dieters, and it gives several health benefits.
- 12 medium Spear Asparagus
- 6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven at 350F.
- Rinse the asparagus with plenty of water and then cut the tough parts off.
- Sprinkle some amount of olive oil on the spear asparagus. Add black pepper and salt to taste. Use half a strip of bacon to wrap around each asparagus.
- On a baking sheet, place each asparagus separately so that they are not overlapping each other. Place it in the oven and allow for 20 minutes until the vegetable is well cooked.
- Put the asparagus in a plate and serve warm. Enjoy.