Here’s a recipe that can serve as lunch and keto snack.
Both kids and adults will love this one.
Its beef burgers clothed in bacon with some jalapenos as the icing!
And you can have this with mayonnaise, tartar sauce, ketchup, or even BBQ sauce.
Whatever sauce you choose to use, just make sure they are homemade and keto-friendly sauces.
If you prefer to buy sauces, ensure that they are sugar-free.
Let’s take a quick sneak peek into how to make these neat cheesy bites.
Mould ground beef in small balls after seasoning them.
Then wear the balls some bacon clothing and fry.
Top the balls with jalapeno and cheese and you are good to go!
This recipe is for 16 bites so be sure to share with loved ones.
Crispy Burger Bites with Bacon
- 8 slices Bacon
- 6 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pickled Jalapenos optional
- First, use the pepper, salt, and garlic powder to season the ground beef in a bowl.
- Break the egg and pour into the bowl containing the seasoned beef. Add almond flour and mix properly. Use a spoon or your hands to knead until you get a consistent texture.
- Mold the beef into 16 small meatballs.
- Cut or slice the 8 strips of bacon into two halves each. Use the 16 bacon strips to wrap each meatball.
- Place a nonstick frying pan on the stove and set to medium-high heat. Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil into the frying pan and fry the bacon until they are crispy. Make sure that the meatballs are cooked on all sides.
- Once the bacon has attained the crispy texture of your choice and the meatballs are golden, remove from the frying pan and put into another plate.
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into square-shaped small sizes and cut up the jalapeno into slices.
- Place the jalapeno slices and pieces of mozzarella cheeses on top of the hot meatballs. Use a toothpick to hold the meatball, jalapeno, and cheese together in a tower. Allow the hot meatball to melt the cheese unto it.
- Best served warm and enjoy it with your favorite dip.