Looking to prepare some quick spicy food that can double as a keto snack? Look no further!
Today’s lunch is an awesome meal that gets its peculiar spicy taste from jalapenos combined with cheese and cooked beef.
Just because you are eating a keto meal does not mean you can’t have fun with your family.
Serve this dish as you relax to a movie with loved ones.
It’s also a great dish for an in-house party.
Don’t be surprised if you keep coming back for more!
You can use bacon or any other filling you prefer to stuff the jalapenos as long as they are keto-friendly.
You can also combine mozzarella cheese with cheddar to make this extra special.
Jalapeno Pepper Ground Beef Bites
- 6 large Jalapenos
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 oz Mozzarella Cheese grated
- 2 tbsp Onion chopped
- Set oven to 350F and allow to preheat while you are getting the dish ready.
- In a frying pan, heat up the olive oil and toss in the chopped tomato and onion together with the beef and fry lightly. Add the black pepper and salt to taste and allow to cook for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the jalapenos into halves and carefully remove the veins and seeds from both pieces of the jalapenos. Make sure the inside is clean.
- Use the cooked beef to fill the empty jalapenos. One tablespoon of beef will do just fine. Now add some mozzarella cheese on top of the cooked beef. Fill all the jalapeno halves and set them on a baking sheet.
- Place them in the oven to cook for 15 minutes. Allow the cheese to turn brown before removing from oven.
- Serve the filled peppers and enjoy.