Are you looking for an awesome keto bread for breakfast sandwiches?
Then this Keto Chaffle Breakfast Sandwich recipe is for you.
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Mix the egg, the almond flour and Monterey Jack Cheese in a bowl.
- Pour half of the batter into your mini waffle maker and let it cook for 3-4 minutes. Then cook the rest of the batter to make a second batch of chaffle.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a small container, then to the butter add the chaffles and cook on both sides for a total time of 2 minutes. While they are cooking aply little pressure on it so that they can crisp together.
- Remove from the pan and let simmer for 2 minutes.
Net Carbs: 1.0g
Keto Chaffle Breakfast Sandwich
Amount Per Serving
Calories 514 Calories from Fat 423
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.