- 7 oz Ham chopped and cooked
- 3 oz Cheddar Cheese grated
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 1/4 cup White Onion diced
- 9 oz Asparagus
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Mustard dried
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 F.
- In a pan over a medium heat add your butter. Once melted add together the ham, asparagus and onion then cook for around 3 minutes.
- Mix together your eggs, heavy cream, mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- In a baking dish add the ham and asparagus mixture together then pour over the egg mixture. Bake for around 20 minutes.
- Add the grated cheese over the top and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Let it cool slightly before slicing then serve straight away, delicious!
Egg, Ham and Asparagus Bake
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.