Here’s one delicious dish that will fill your kitchen with sweet aroma!
This recipe for the keto version of the Italian focaccia bread contains herbs that your taste buds will love.
It is both low-carb and gluten-free, making it a very healthy dish.
Let’s spend the next 30 to 40 minutes in the kitchen and conjure up this special lunch for yourself, family, and friends.
Keto Focaccia Bread
- 3.5 oz Almond Flour
- 6.7 oz Mozzarella Cheese grated
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Oregano dried
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- Set your oven to 350F to preheat.
- Put the grated mozzarella cheese together with cream cheese in a bowl and mix. Put the mixture in a microwave and allow to sit for a few seconds. Properly fold the mixture to ensure it is well incorporated.
- To the mixture of cheese, add the egg, garlic powder, and almond flour. Knead until the dough achieves a smooth consistency.
- Split the dough into two to make round crusts of about 5 inches. Make small holes in the dough with a fork in order to make the dough bake properly. Set aside.
- In a bowl, put the dried oregano, garlic, cilantro, oil, and salt. Continue to whisk together until well mixed.
- Use the mixture of oil and spices to coat the crusts’ surface. Place the crusts in a baking dish and place in the preheated oven. Allow it to bake for 15 minutes. Remove the crusts from oven when it becomes golden.
- Serve in a platter and enjoy your lunch with loved ones.