Dinner today will be a combination of your favorite nachos with tasty guacamole.
It is both delicious and very healthy.
Of course, this recipe is for a keto version of nachos.
Slice the chips into any shape or as many different shapes as you choose.
Frying the chips in bacon grease or oil will make it extra tasty and crispy.
Feel free to use coconut flour instead of almond flour.
Keto Low-Carb Nachos
- 4 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg optional
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
Ingredients for the topping
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Oregano dried
- 2 Bay Leaves optional
Ingredients for the guacamole
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1 tbsp Onion chopped
- 1 Avocado peeled, chopped
- Set your oven to 350F to preheat.
- Pour the almond flour in a bowl. Add in 1 teaspoon of salt and the oregano, cream cheese, and butter. Mix properly until a soft dough is obtained. Place the dough on a flat surface or on a chopping board and make the dough flat using a rolling pin.
- Cut the dough into rectangles or any other shape to form crackers. Put a slice of cheddar cheese on the crackers. Gently put all the crackers on a baking sheet and place in an oven for 10 minutes. When the crackers become brown, remove from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, preheat a skillet on a stove set at medium heat. Pour in oil and add the ground beef, bay leaves, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Allow it to cook for 10 minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes and allow for an additional 5 minutes so that the tomatoes will cook. Remove from heat.
- To make the guacamole, simply mix onion, cilantro, 1 chopped tomato, and avocado in a bowl. You can add a pinch of salt to your liking.
- Dinner is ready! Serve your delicious nachos crackers and the spiced beef topped with sour cream. Serve with the guacamole and enjoy!