We are making the bacon-wrapped shrimp for lunch today.
It’s super easy to make with only shrimps and bacon as ingredients.
Of course, we are sprinkling a little bit of salt and pepper to it.
You can make it into a healthy snack to serve at parties too!
Keto Shrimp Wrapped in Bacon
- 6 strips Bacon
- 12 large Shrimps cleaned and deveined
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- First, preheat your oven to 350F.
- While the oven is heating, thoroughly rinse the shrimps with enough water. Dry them using a paper towel.
- Season the shrimps with salt and pepper.
- Place each slice of bacon on a chopping board and cut their lengths into halves. Take each of the shrimp and wrap with the strip of bacon. Use a toothpick to secure each wrap.
- Place the wrapped shrimps on the baking sheet with the seam side facing down.
- Allow the wrapped shrimps to bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.