- 1/2 large Egg White
- 1 tbsp Water
- 2 cups Almonds
- 1/2 cup Zero-Sugar Powdered Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp Cloves ground
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg ground
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon ground
- Pre-heat your oven to 250 F.
- Whisk water and egg whites together, add the almonds and toss together. Drain any excess liquid off.
- In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients and mix well. Add the almonds and toss together until fully coated.
- Spread almonds on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes. Make sure you toss them occasionally so that they cook evenly.
- Wait until completely cool before eating, these store well in an airtight container so you can cook large batches. This makes around 8 servings.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.